About Us

Troy Textiles is a leading manufacturer, importer and wholesaler of home textile and trendy home products for South Africa.
The majority of our diverse range of products, are manufactured in Standerton, Mpumalanga. Our head-office is in Stikland, Belville.

warehouseWe are suppliers to the wholesale and trade market, offering a stunning range of household textile products. Troy Textiles has been in business since 1951, giving us 65 years of experience in sourcing quality products at competitive prices. Today, we are one of the largest South African suppliers.

Currently, we import only 30% of our stock, while the other 70% is manufactured at our mills.

We are continuously evolving to keep pace with the evolving market, striving to identify new products and market needs. In this way we maintain our strength in the market.

If you are looking for professional household textile suppliers, with quality service, look no further than Troy Textiles.

New ! We now manufacture a range of specialised quality Mops & Brushes for domestic & hospitality Industry.